There is plenty to do around Atlanta this fall, and whether you are looking for some down time at Stone Mountain or want to take the kids to the next Atlanta Falcons game, Empire Limo will get you there safely, quickly, efficiently and in an affordable way. Here is a list of some great offerings going on in the Atlanta area this fall:
- Destination East Point – this festival held on October 12th features games, shows, carnival attractions, contests and more. The community comes together for a weekend of fun and recreation.
- A Taste of Atlanta – from October 25-27, sample the culinary offerings of 80+ of Atlanta’s best restaurants from some of the best chefs in the city. Located at Tech Square in Midtown, this outdoor festival is sure to please your taste buds.
- Stone Mountain Pumpkin Festival – going on every weekend in October, the Pumpkin Festival has games and family shows outdoors at this great location that are perfect for getting into the autumn season.
- Veterans Day Parade – this year’s Veteran’s Day Parade will take place on November 9th at 11:11 AM. It is expected that a record number of attendees will come to take part in the festivities this year.
- World of Coca Cola – from October 10th to October 31, World of Coca Cola is offering a special 2 for $20 ticket deal that makes this attraction more affordable than ever if you are looking to spend a day in Atlanta.
These are only a few of the great attractions that are going on this fall in the Atlanta area, and we encourage you to make the most of the great weather, good company and exciting atmosphere in this great city. For all of your chauffeuring needs, get in touch with Empire Limo Atlanta and feel good that we will take care of everything and allow you to focus on a great time.